HAYWOOD STREET GARDENS
The Haywood Street Gardens are a true representation of abundance. Whether it’s flowers, fruits, vegetables, or friendships–this is the place where they will grow.
For the 2019 growing season, we are grateful to have Joan serve as vegetable garden lead and Robert as flower garden lead.
Please join us on:
– Wednesdays 10-12 & Sundays 1-3 to work in the vegetable garden; or
– Thursdays 9-12 for flower gardening.
Subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter (link at bottom of this page) to find out more about specific garden tasks and needs each week.
Guiding Values for the Garden Ministry
- The Garden will be a welcoming entry point for individuals and groups wishing to get involved at Haywood St.
- Relationships matter more than efficiency or production.
- The gifts, knowledge and experience that each person brings to their work in the garden will be valued.
- We will prioritize using organic and sustainable methods that honor the land, the dirt and the harvest as good gifts from God to be loved and cared for — but not at the expense of any of the above named values.
Click here to make a direct contribution in support of the Haywood Street Gardens.