1. We know that parking can be a challenge. Unfortunately, the former Hunter Volvo lot is no longer available to us. Click HERE for details on nearby parking and our new Wednesday shuttle option. *We are working on the shuttle schedule, aiming for no more than a 10-15 minute wait at any point throughout the day.
2. A fresco committee continues to work behind the scenes, planning for the production of a large-scale work of art on the central wall of our sanctuary. If you would like to participate with this team, please send an email to Pam.
3. Click here to access the most current 2018 Homeless Resource Guide.
4. The City of Asheville has various openings on various committees. Click here to learn more.
5. “Showing Your Scars” — Sermon by Rev. Brian Combs, 4/4/18