WELCOME FROM HAYWOOD STREET:
TODAY! Garden Meeting, 6-7pm @ Haywood Street in the parking lot. All are invited to attend.
1. Grammy award winning Steep Canyon Rangers and Wicked Weed Brewing have partnered on a incredible Haywood Street fundraiser. Click here to learn more!
2. Golf for Awareness is on! Learn more and register here!
3. The “I Am Home Art Project” has resumed their gatherings: Wednesdays, 11:30-12:30 beneath one of the tents in the parking lot. All are welcomed to join.
4. You are invited to spend time in the sanctuary in front of the Fresco on Tuesdays from 10:00-12:00, by appointment, beginning August 11. All safety protocols will be followed including limiting the number of people inside at any given time, and masks required. Restrooms and other parts of the church building will not be accessible. This will be a quiet time of prayer and meditation. To reserve a 20 minute time slot, email April.
CURRENT WAYS TO SUPPORT THE MINISTRY & OUR FRIENDS:
1. Make a meal for Friends staying in Respite. Click here to sign up!
2. Not going to play this year? You can still support this fundraiser by becoming a Friend of Golf For Awareness! Learn more…
A HAYWOOD STREET HIGHLIGHT: THE HAYWOOD STREET FRESCO
This week, Principal Artist, Christopher Holt, carried out the the final step in the creation of the Haywood Street Fresco. Please enjoy the short video below as well as the beautiful photos captured by John Warner.
Video available HERE.