Planning a Visit
We value relationship and community above everything else. We are glad you have chosen to bring the best gift you can offer: your presence. You may wish to check out our weekly schedule, parking map, and answers to frequently asked questions as you plan your visit:
- Weekly Schedule
- Parking Options – Our parking lot is limited and fills up quickly. Click the link to see options for overflow parking.
- Frequently Asked Questions
If you are bringing a group, please keep reading….
If we are expecting you we can do a better job of making sure your group feels welcome and has a good understanding of what goes on here. It also helps us to know how many groups are visiting each week so that we can manage the flow and prepare enough food.
Whether you want to join us for lunch, attend or participate in worship, or volunteer and serve in some way, our staff will work with you for the best possible experience for your group!
- If your group is simply coming to participate, please send a message to our general mailbox HaywoodStreet@HaywoodStreet.org letting us know roughly how many and when you’re coming.
- If your group is interested in coming to serve in some way, please contact Hannah at 828-575-2477 ext. 106 or email@example.com.
- If your group is interested in a guided tour, please contact Brook at 828-575-2477 ext. 108 or firstname.lastname@example.org.