WELCOME FROM HAYWOOD STREET
|A great radio feature by WNCW! Listen here.|
In the spirit of the season of giving and in celebration of music, Harmony Interiors is hosting a Holiday Vinyl Night Benefit with all donations supporting Haywood Street! $20 suggested donation, however, feel free to give as you are able. Drinks and snacks will be provided alongside an amazing sound system to hear your favorite vinyl records. Bring a few of your own records with a story to tell or pick from the large collection available. Cool holiday records are welcome 😎. $2 records will be available for purchase, proceeds also benefiting Haywood Street. Asheville Brewing will provide draft beer and an assortment of holiday treats will be available.
Please help us honor the lives of these precious children of God.
Our gratitude goes out to Sodexo at Warren Wilson for Sunday’s Breakfast and UNCA Chartwells for Wednesday’s lunch at the Downtown Welcome Table! Such wonderful partners and friends of the community.
For the month of December, all three locations of High Five Coffee are collecting travel sized self-care items and warm winter accessories for the Haywood Street clothing closet and Respite. Grab a coffee, donate something special and give your kind and generous barista a high five!
1. Our 2019 Annual Report is now available. View online here or swing by the office to pick up a hard copy. In this annual report, we look back at, and celebrate, 10 years in ministry!
2. December 22: The Christmas Kickback fundraiser!
3. Holiday FUNdraiser hosted by Town & Mountain Realty!
4. December 31 DEADLINE for the 2020 Community Residency position at Haywood Street. Learn more and apply here!
5. DECEMBER SPECIAL! Until the end of this year, when you buy one piece of Haywood Street merchandise, another piece is donated to a Haywood Street friend (at no additional charge to you). T-shirts, hats and patches can be viewed and purchased in office 8 or ordered online. Limited sizes and quantities available, so get yours today!
2. Haywood Street’s updated Amazon Wishlist
3. Prepare a meal for Respite! Sign up here.
4. December 17, 2:00-3:00 and December 19, 5:30-6:30: Downtown Welcome Table server training
A HAYWOOD STREET REFLECTION BY: DAVID
David’s story and invitation can be read here. Enjoy.