WELCOME FROM HAYWOOD STREET:
A reminder that there are still multiple ways to enjoy the Haywood Street Fresco:
1. Make a reservation with April to have a time of peace, prayer or mediation in the sanctuary, Tuesdays 10-12.
2. Learn about the Haywood Street Fresco (process, techniques, & the stories behind the models) by visiting visit.haywoodstreetfreso.org.
3. Follow the fresco via Instagram & Facebook and check-out the latest account, @theirsisthekingdom, to stay up-to-date on the the Haywood Street Fresco documentary film.
Check out this video featuring Erin, one of Haywood Street’s beloved interpreters!
Using sign language for these call-and-response portions of worship can help us grow in inclusivity AND decrease the risk of airborne transmission of COVID-19. Let’s keep our services as safe and multi-lingual as possible! And remember, all are welcomed to be a part of Haywood Street worship — every Wednesday @ noon in the parking lot (also, always streamed via Facebook Live).
Mike, who joined our staff in January working as overnight Hospitality Coordinator in Respite, will be shifting to a new role. Still a Hospitality Coordinator, Mike will be working afternoons and helping to coordinate the evening meal. When you sign up to bring supper for Respite, Mike’s friendly face will greet you at the door!
This transition leaves the Overnight Hospitality Coordinator position open. We will be accepting applications for that position through October 10th. Learn more HERE.
CURRENT WAYS TO SUPPORT THE MINISTRY & OUR FRIENDS:
1. Make a meal for Friends staying in Respite. Click here to sign up!
2. Our Amazon Wishlist has been updated! Thank you for considering a purchase to support Haywood Street Friends.
A HAYWOOD STREET ANNOUNCEMENT:
Five years after this dream first emerged, we are thrilled to share this update. More…